Watch Over Jason's Shoulder As He Make $6082.60 Using His Automated Stock Trading Robot...

Read the amazing 'tell all' story... And discover how you too can earn $200, $300 or even $500+ each morning, with your own 'Automated Stock Trading Robot'!

Friday, April 16, 2010

.........My Apologies For the Long Wait and Delays And Non Posting

My Sincere Apologies to all My Readers and Subscribers For Being Silent all this while and not posting Our Last Proposed Stock Pick, We Monitored Several stocks and the Stock we Followed up with and wanted to send out to everyone was actually looking good but close to the release date, we noticed some slight things about the stock that's why we didn't recommend that stock but the Stock actually did well and would have been a big Game for us with huge profits.

So My Sincere apology to all, We will rather Recommend Stocks that we are sure would Give you good guaranteed profits even if its Once or twice in a year than sending Out Multiple stock pick every week that will not give you consistent profits. So Please Bear with US.

We haven't released a stock pick in almost a year now. But...
I've just found a small and little-known company I find very, very exciting. And... I'm going to be releasing this as a new stock pick in just few days or so!

As you probably know my last pick was one of the most high profile stock plays of 2009. Over 40 million shares traded when I announced the pick. It was ALL over the internet. Not to mention, the stock rocketed in price from $0.35 to $1.06 (A 203% gain within just 2 weeks!) Many subscribers made tens of thousands of dollars within just days. It was probably the easiest
money they have ever made.

Almost every day since then I've been searching for possible picks. It hasn't been easy finding one. But when I do release this pick it will be one of the biggest of 2010. That, I guarantee.

Keep an Eye on this Blog, I'll be sending you the exact date of the pick.

P.S. It's fair to say, I don't release picks often.
(my last was almost a year ago.)
But when I do, they are BIG.

You might want to call in sick
at work - trust me, this pick
will be THAT good.

Thanks For Waiting.
Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment