Watch Over Jason's Shoulder As He Make $6082.60 Using His Automated Stock Trading Robot...

Read the amazing 'tell all' story... And discover how you too can earn $200, $300 or even $500+ each morning, with your own 'Automated Stock Trading Robot'!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

About 5 months ago, before our last stock pick we said "If this stock doesn't triple within 48 hours we'll RETIRE as a stock picker" What happened? The stock rocketed from $0.35 to $1.06 in under 48 hours! Now there was a very specific reason why I knew that it would take just 48 hours for that stock to triple. However, this time... I believe my new pick will steadily climb to its peak over a span of 14 to 21 days.

I strongly believe this is a good thing. If a stock takes longer to reach its peak, and is making steady and predictable gains each day... normal investors like you and me will have a far better chance of locking in profits against the professional day traders.

So this time, I'm going to state on record that... If my next stock pick doesn't TRIPLE within 21 days, then I will RETIRE as a stock picker! So Get Prepared for the Pick As it is Just Few Days Away, Please do me a favour and tell other people who might benefit from this Stock Pick Recommendation about this Blog so they too can have a testimony to share and benefit from this.

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment