Watch Over Jason's Shoulder As He Make $6082.60 Using His Automated Stock Trading Robot...

Read the amazing 'tell all' story... And discover how you too can earn $200, $300 or even $500+ each morning, with your own 'Automated Stock Trading Robot'!

Friday, September 4, 2009

.....How DaytradingRobot And DoublingStock Picks Stocks...

At any one point in time, I have about 4 or 5 stocks on my "radar". .. These are companies that I believe, should be trading at a much higher price. Some are stocks trading at $0.20 that I believe should be up at $1+. But, you' see... The reason we only release a stock every 6 weeks or so -- is because a good stock is not all I look for. Nope.

I also want... a Catalyst. Some event, or happening that will trigger the market to take note of this company (and reevaluate the stock price). And so right now, I have my eye on 3 companies that are all possibilities for my next pick. One in particular, I think is a REALLY great company. But right now, I'm doing all I can to look for the catalyst that will shock one of these stocks into life.

No comments:

Post a Comment